lunedì 5 ottobre 2015

My SCHEDULE IN NEW YORK COMIC CON 2015 for anyone who wants to see me for sure:
THURSDAY: -from 1 to 3pm signing RISE#1 at Take Two Interactive Booth
                      -from 5 to 7 pm as a judge for Dare2Draw

FRIDAY: -from 6 to 7 Dark Horse booth signing GRINDHOUSE #5&6 with Alex De Campi

SATURDAY: two possible chances:
                    -from 1 to 3pm signing RISE at
Take Two Interactive Booth
                    OR from 5 to 7pm signing RISE at Take Two Booth


SUNDAY: two possible chances:
               -from 1 to 3pm signing RISE at Take Two Interactive Booth
               OR from 5 to 7pm signing RISE at Take Two Booth

About SAT and SUN I'll let you know the exact time as soon as possible.
Sorry for any possible changes, if I can communicate in time, I do it.

Nessun commento: